Extended Stay Hotel in Central London
At Regency House Hotel we like to make you feel at home. During this period we've had the honour of welcoming NHS staff, keyworkers and many others who need a safe and private room to stay in for an extended period.
We're located on 71 Gower Street, just a short walk to Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road, UCLH, Goodge Street and Russel Square. We're on the border of Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia with plenty of shops, supermarkets and quiet parks in the area.
Extended Stay Hotel Rooms
Each private room comes with all of the following features for your convenience.
- Private rooms with En-suite bathrooms
- Fridge/freezer in every room
- Free teas and coffees
- Breakfast delivered to your doorstep
- Clean plates, bowls and cutlery deliveries daily or when you need them. We'll do the washing up
- Onsite receptionist - We'll be glad to help if you need to isolate and can even get shopping for you if needed
We're located right in central London with many shops and parks around.
Local shops around us include Tescos, Sainsbury's, Pret, Starbucks, Planet Organic, Gail's and many more. Russel square and our own back garden are both favourite spots where you can relax and enjoy a bit of quiet time.
Get in touch for extended stay enquiries
If you're looking for a place to stay in central London we can discuss your extended stay needs and budgets directly. It's an unusual time and we are trying to be as flexible as we can to allow people who need to be in the area stay and avoid long commutes into central London.