At Regency House Hotel, we’ve implemented a comprehensive Covid-19 strategy in line with government guildelines in order to keep our guests and staff safe.
Before Your Arrival
- Guests are sent a pre-registration information pack via email with details about their stay including hotel facilities, Covid safety precautions, WiFi passwords and the breakfast menu, to minimise the need for guests to leave their room during their stay.
- Guests can be assured that their room has not been occupied for a minimum of 24 hours before their stay. Their room will also have been deep cleaned before their stay.
- When guests enter the hotel they must: wear a mask (if they do not have one then one will be provided), keep a safe distance, and use the hand sanitiser at the entrance of the hotel.
- Cash payments are not accepted throughout the hotel (i.e. at the reception or breakfast). We accept card payments only.
- There is no maid service and no other hotel staff member will enter a guest’s room during their stay. Instead, guests can call reception if they need anything (i.e. their rubbish to be emptied, fresh towels or linen, etc) and a member of staff will collect/leave this safely outside the door.
- Guests also have the option to have breakfast in the comfort of their own room. For those wanting to eat in the breakfast room, time slots have been introduced to manage the flow of guests.
- The garden is open but the usual food and drink service outside is not available in order to minimise touchpoints. Instead, guests can bring their own beverages from their room (including complimentary tea and coffee) into the garden if they wish.
If you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 207 637 1804.