INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.regencyhouse-hotel.com (the “Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our newsletter, posting material or requesting further services, completing any surveys or reporting any problem with the Site; records of your correspondence (if any) with us; details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access; We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Site according to aggregate preferences;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to the Site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. We will not provide your data to third party advertisers or suppliers. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletter or surveys. We may share your information with those third parties for those limited purposes. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us using our “Contact Us” form. If you have opted in to our mailing list and wish at any time to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may unsubscribe via our “Contact Us” form.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if Regency House Hotel or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and users of the Site will be one of the transferred assets;
- or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our room reservation system is BookingButton , who collect data such as name, phone, email address, date of booking. This information is stored by BookingButton and your information is used to secure your booking and for us to getting in contact to confirm. Booking Button website.
On the website there is a contact form, enabling you to send us a message directly through the website. In order to use that we need your first name, surname, telephone number and email address as well as your message. Your personal details will be saved only so that we can respond to your request, and will subsequently be deleted unless there are legal requirements to retain this data.
As part of our Facebook re-marketing campaigns, we install a pixel onto the website. For further details on what a Facebook Pixel is visit: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us using our “Contact Us” form. The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.